Monday, August 15, 2011

Storage Shed

My brother Lawrence and his wife Patricia had two sons (and three daughters), one named Tim.  Tim and his wife Marion have three sons named Brian, Pat, and Benny.  Tim lives a couple of places down the road from me.  About a year ago Brian and Pat moved a mobilehome across the road from me.
Now the boys are building a storage shed which I’m reasonably sure will be used also as a workshop for those mechanical malfunctions that happen to things like Snowmobiles, ATVs, lawn mowers, etc.  Pat, especially, is very good with woodworking also, so I expect to see some of that going on.
I snapped this photo yesterday afternoon, Sunday, August 14, 2011.  It is a work in progress as is readily notable.  The boys are laying out the rafters using the upper floor surface as a work area.  With no shirt on is Benny, kneeling and nailing is Brian, while the third fellow is a friend of theirs.  Pat was on the ground at that moment.  By evening, when a rainstorm stopped them, all rafters were built and in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment