Thursday, April 14, 2011

Squirrelly Times

Look at that, there’s a thingy full of food, but how do I get into it.  There doesn’t seem to be any sort of doorway.
Maybe this hangy-downy thingy here is easier to collect some goodies from.  It looks like one of them humans dirty socks, but it smells better.
Getting anything worth eating from that wasn’t all that great of an idea either.  All that was in it was some thistle seeds, and they’re so small it’d take thousands of them to get a mouthful.  I’m going back the way I came from.  It can’t be much worse than trying to get stuff from a wet sock.  I hope I don’t fall off of this thing.  It’s sort of slippery when wet like this.
I’ve made it back to point A okay.  I’m going to try to go to a lower level and see what’s down that way that might be edible.
Okay, now I’ve found something I can wrap my mouth around.  This is more like it.  An entire open container of corn and sunflower seeds mixed with other stuff.  I think I’ll stuff my cheeks with this stuff and take it back home.  Maybe later today I’ll chow down on it while I sit in my home and watch out the entrance hole as the world passes by.  I may make another trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment